Saturday, February 05, 2011

Your God Killed My Cat



To remove unsightly newspaper racks on every corner, San Francisco authorities some years ago ordered that all journals should be housed in these uniformly dark green racks.



In the interim, many newspapers have died, and most of the time these racks are more than half-empty, offering a perfect place for guerilla art projects and insane messages such as the ones that appeared earlier this week at the corner of Van Ness and McAllister Streets.



There is probably a satiric intent involved in these missives...



...but my immediate reaction was, "you better keep Your God away from my cat."

4 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

The blog list on my blog gave the title of this post.

It gave me quite a start.

Civic Center said...

Dear Matty: Sorry for the false alarm. Tiger's still tearing up the joint as I type.

janinsanfran said...

Keep your damn God off my cat!

AphotoAday said...

I'm going to do a few heathen incantations on my end too... Screw with my family all you want but just don't put your trip on my cat, oh god...